moka.care is a mental health solution for companies, with one mission in mind: nurturing healthy minds to foster healthy organizations.
Where we are currently: Since our creation in January 2020, more than 150 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world!
We have raised 17,5 million euros and are 65 to help companies improve their mental well-being.
As community support you have one simple mission: take care of our practitioners’ community and help us organize collective sessions!
You make sure practitioners have a steady point of contact in moka.care, you help them with the onboarding process and strengthen their attachment to the company. You also work at organizing the collective sessions so more and more moka users can learn about mental health topics.
In this role, you will spend:
- 40% of your time on organizing collective sessions
- 30% of your time to be the point of contact for the practitioners and users
- 20% of your time for the practitioners’ onboarding
- 10% of the time for building the moka.care practitioners community
Daily you will :
- Ensure a smooth coordination of the group sessions process: you will work with clients, practitioners and customer care managers to take bookings for alignment and follow up calls. You will liaise with clients, practitioners, users and customer care managers to schedule dates for all group session events. A challenging job, calling on your creativity with all these different stakeholders, calendars and deadlines involved.
- Answer practitioners’ questions and help them with technical problems (support tickets), handle monthly Q&A sessions
- Share feedback to ensure the best experience for members and practitioners.
- Help practitioners create their profiles, sign their contracts, understand moka best practices and use our tools (Google Calendar, moka practitioner account…).
- Film and edit practitioners’ presentation video
- Write and send the monthly newsletter to the community
You won’t be alone in this role as you will be Souryana.
Joining us you will :
-Participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure and the possibility of having a huge potential for evolution inside moka.
- See the concrete impact of your efforts each day and participate in nurturing healthy minds to foster healthy organizations
- Grow as a person and learn within a team of great people
- Be trusted: we hire great talents who lead us to the next level
We’ll take care of you :
- Access to moka.care: selfcare, individual & group sessions, and the possibility to test the new features in preview
- BSPCE for everyone because each one who joins us helps us to build moka
- Work-life balance: 60% at the office to spend time together and up to 40% remotely (2 days per week or 1 week per month remotely)
- Beautiful office at Bastille with sports gym, rooftop, free coffee, tea, chocolates and fruits
- Swile Meal voucher card of 10€/day (restaurants, groceries and food apps): 55% covered
- Gymlib for sport & wellness allowance
- 7-week holiday policy
- Mac or windows? You choose. We just want you to feel comfortable.
- Great Health insurance: Hoggo
- 50% reimbursement of your transport pass: Navigo or Veligo
Interview process :
Our philosophy: a balanced recruitment process. We are looking for exceptional people and we know that it’s important for you to find the right company at the right time of your career.
- Phone interview = to understand your carrier plan and your expectations
- Who Interview = to get to know your background in a deeper way
- A Case study and job focused interview = to project yourself in your future day-to-day job
- And finally a Values fit interview = to make sure you’ll feel comfortable at moka
- Offer = and reverse interview: ask us all the questions that are important for you to make your choice
If needed we organize other informal talks like coffee with the team and you have feedback between each interview.
moka.care is a disability-friendly company.
RÉFERENCE : Community Support 2023
BAC + 5 / Master
24 avril 2023 (Début)
Entre 34000€ et 38000€ brut annuel
1-3 ans d’éxperience