moka.care is a mental health solution for companies, with one mission in mind: nurturing healthy minds to foster healthy organizations.
Where we are currently: Since our creation in January 2020, more than 150 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world!
We have raised 17,5 million euros and are 65 to help companies improve their mental well-being.
Our team's wish is to get as many insights as we can from our data:
- by structuring and aggregating various sources of data
- by building monitoring dashboards
- by analyzing and presenting conclusions on key business metrics
We need to keep building the foundation of our datalake and are looking for the perfect person loving to structure the data (20% of the job), and analyze it (80%)!
As part of the tech team, you will work directly with the product & tech team, and closely with the Sales, Customer Care and Operations teams.
Daily you will :
- Structure and clean the data
- Manage the aggregation of the data from various sources (Hubspot, Mixpanel, etc) thanks to our data integration tool Fivetran, to make sure we can make most of the data we have, easily
- Create intermediate aggregated tables with calculated data
- Make sure we use best practices to query the database
- Analyze the data
- Work with the other teams (Sales, Customer Care, Product, etc) as a support to create the dashboards they need to monitor their work
- Understand business issues, define key metrics and produce valuable insights from the data
- Present your work when it is needed
The way we work :
We value pragmatism, simplicity, and humility: we are all aiming to make the best product.
Within the tech team, of which you will be part, you will choose your coach (horizontal management) and will participate in many team rituals that ensure team spirit and a perpetual improvement of team processes.
Our data stack is currently composed of:
- Metabase (data vizualization)
- Fivetran (data integration)
- Github (to develop & build)
Joining us you will :
- Participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure and the possibility of having a huge potential for evolution inside moka.
- See the concrete impact of your efforts each day and participate in nurturing healthy minds to foster healthy organizations
- Grow as a person and learn within a team of great people
- Be trusted: we hire great talents who lead us to the next level
We’ll take care of you :
- Access to moka.care: selfcare, individual & group sessions, and the possibility to test the new features in preview
- BSPCE for everyone because each one who joins us helps us to build moka
- Work-life balance: 60% at the office to spend time together and up to 40% remotely (2 days per week or 1 week per month remotely)
- Beautiful office at Bastille with sports gym, rooftop, free coffee, tea, chocolates and fruits
- Swile Meal voucher card of 10€/day (restaurants, groceries and food apps): 55% covered
- Gymlib for sport & wellness allowance
- 7-week holiday policy
- Mac or windows? You choose. We just want you to feel comfortable.
- Great Health insurance: Hoggo
- 50% reimbursement of your transport pass: Navigo or Veligo
Interview process :
Our philosophy: a balanced recruitment process. We are looking for exceptional people and we know that it’s important for you to find the right company at the right time of your career.
- Phone interview = to understand your carrier plan and your expectations
- Who Interview = to get to know your background in a deeper way
- A Case study and job focused interview = to project yourself in your future day-to-day job
- And finally a Values fit interview = to make sure you’ll feel comfortable at moka
- Offer = and reverse interview: ask us all the questions that are important for you to make your choice
If needed we organize other informal talks like coffee with the team and you have feedback between each interview.
moka.care is a disability-friendly company.
RÉFERENCE : Data Analyst
BAC + 5 / Master
25 avril 2023 (Début)
Entre 55000€ et 70000€ brut annuel
3-6 ans d’éxperience